Saturday, August 05, 2006

P.S - Your pants are multiplying

So kitten now has 12 teeth. Yes, THREE came in this week, although two of those are still just jagged bumps poking through the gums. And this is on top of a cold. Either this teething thing gets less painful as they get used to it, or this child is the illegitimate spawn of Wonder Woman.

Yep, still better without pants.

Speaking of which, AKJ's pants appear to be breeding in my closet. Ever since we moved, your pants keep cropping up everywhere. So to speak. Of course, now that I prefer not to wear any.

And please do come over Monday with any folding/mailing. Company is welcome, my upstairs is baby safe, and ice cream is an acceptable bribe.

I need to clean my bathroom. Is it wrong to avoid it, although it involves no heavy lifting and would take about 10 minutes?

No comments: