Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Thoughts



Bathtub babies are automatically cute.

For those of you who have not experienced it, check out the lime green bathtub. Yum.

My cat has gotten very pushy this week, like I stay home to pet her. But only when she's not napping. When I hook up the wireless mouse to the laptop, she lays on my arm and is then angry when I move the mouse. Currently, she is standing next to me, staring at me and purring. And now that I have acknowledged her presence, she is continuously banging her head into my arm.

Everytime I stand up, I have to pee.

Kitten lost all her nukkies last night and was quite upset about it at about 10 to 4. I went down and gave them to her, but then she wanted to get up. I didn't pick her up, and she fussed for a few more minutes. I think she then played for a while, then fussed, then finally went down around 5, although I vaguely remember going back down there about then and putting a nuk back in. No wonder she was still asleep when Pants got her up this morning.

Everyone wonders why I call my husband Pants on this blog, except those who were involved in creating the name. P.S. - it has nothing to do with who wears the pants in this family.

My navel is now an outie. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be. The stretch marks are much worse.

No comments: